Build your campus presence and become an active part of our success by sharing your expertise with our students or partnering with the college to support new research and scholarship.
- Mentor students through Executive Leadership Program
- Lecture in the classroom or student led organizations
- Executive Forum Series C level executive lectures
- Corporate Training - Customized executive and employer training
- Sponsor a College of Business Event
- Join the FAU Alumni Association
- Project LEAD - Company projects for the classroom
- Recruit FAU talent through the Career Development Center
- Provide Internships
- Attend an Information Session at the College of Business
- Campus Tour
- Host a Tour of your business
Sponsor Signature Events
FAU Business Leader of the Year
FAU’s College of Business program recognizes and celebrates business leaders who demonstrate extraordinary success and excellence. The leadership traits and criteria evaluated in selecting the honoree include vision, innovation, knowledge and experience, transparency and social responsibility in their businesses and communities. Mike Jackson exemplifies these leadership qualities.
FAU Business Plan Competition
The competition is intended to provide an experiential experience that simulates the real-world process of entrepreneurs soliciting start-up funds from early stage investors and venture capital investors.
FAU Executive Leadership Program
The goal of the program is to connect undergraduate and graduate students--in all majors--with experienced entrepreneurs and business leaders in the local community. Our mission is to strengthen community connections while providing the opportunity for mentors to help FAU students succeed.