Our Programs in a Nutshell
At the Cutting Edge of B-School Curriculum
Bridging IT, Business, and People
To help you in planning ahead which courses to take, we created a Master schedule (pdf) of courses for the undergraduate and graduate MIS and OM courses. While it is still subject to change and we ask you to check with your advisors and the official published schedule, we do everything possible to adhere to the Master schedule.
- MSITM (Master of Science in Information Technology Management), offered jointly with the Department of Computer Science at the College of Engineering and Computer Science
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) with specialization on Management Information Systems (MIS) and Operations Management (OM)
Courses: Source management, Information Security Management, Advanced Business Intelligence, Enterprise IT Service Management, Project and Change Management, E-business development, Supply Chain Management, Quality Management, and others.
Two important concentrations
- Information Security – including Information Security Management and Computer Forensics with fully equipped forensics and information security lab for hands-on education.
- Business Analytics - Understand the data to shape business decisions. Includes Data Mining and Data Warehousing, OLAP and visualization, Advanced Data Modeling.
- Minor and Certificate Programs at ITOM
- Continuing Education and Professional Development training, including on-site