Career Day and Technical Fair
Release Date: Aug 01, 2012
Career Day is an opportunity for all FAU students, and alumni to network with employer representatives from various companies and organizations and explore job opportunities.The employer representatives are available to:
- Share information about specific careers
- Answer career-related questions
- Provide you with information about employment opportunities
- Promote their On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) date
*If a company indicates a desire to interview you on campus, please note that you must be registered on OWL CareerLink through the Career Development Center prior to interviewing.
Benefits from attending Career Day include:
- Be a possible candidate for full/part-time job, internship, or Co-op
- Get valuable information from employers about their companies
- Network!!! Network!!! Network!!
- Increase your comfort level with meeting employers
- Learn about companies and organizations that hire your major/degree
What You Need to Succeed
Getting ready for a Career Day is much more than picking out a nice suit and polishing your resume. Use the following information as a guide to career fair success.
- Professional Appearance
- What to expect on Career Day
- Volunteer at Career Day